POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Dark when it should be light ? : Re: Dark when it should be light ? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:10:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark when it should be light ?
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 16 Apr 1998 12:04:54
Message: <6h5a76$3em$2@oz.aussie.org>
POVRAY (POV### [at] aolcom) wrote:
: This alone doesn't take into account the incident angle of the light,

  I wonder why the illumination of an object depends on the incident
angle of the light in real world. I just can't figure it. Has this
something to do with the amount of light per area unit of the surface?
How is light amount measured? I think there was a measure unit for this.

--
                                                              - Warp. -